KOMAYU's blog

2010年7月9日金曜日

Travel Unit

Picture by David Spender
a. I want to go to Turkey, because there are many beautiful Islamic architectures, so I want to see them. Also, I'm interested in pretty accessories and belly dancing. Thus, I have heard Turk like Japanese. I want to see whether it is correct or not.

b. I want to travel for excitement and go to the top tourist destinations with my best friend. Then I want to make my own detailed plans.

★Summary

One ticket

From Narita in Japan to Istanbul in Turkey

Leave: Mon, Sep 6

Return: Mon, Sep 13

One person / $1,085(+$256 taxes & fees = $1,341 USD )

Economy class


Leave: Mon, Sep 6/ Non-stop flight

Depart: 1:35 pm Tokyo (NRT) to Istanbul (IST) Arrive: 7:40 pm

Flight: Turkish Airlines 51

Return: Mon, Sep 13/ Non-stop flight

Depart: 6:30 pm Istanbul (IST) to Tokyo (NRT) Arrive: 7:40 pm

Flight: Turkish Airlines 50

★Hotel

When looking for a hotel, I prefer Good Value, Clean Rooms, and Spacious Rooms & Beds.

Also, I like a hotel which is Quite, friendly and comfortable.

A good hotel; White House Hotel Istanbul

・Great location, excellent customer service

・Front desk and breakfast staff are friendly

・New and very clean

A bad hotel; Golden Hill Istanbul

・The room was small and somewhat dirty

・Poor food quality & service

・A old uncomfortable sofa bed

9/6-9/13
Sirkeci Konak Hotel: $190 per night
It is in a quite and very safe locality. The staff is polite and friendly. The hotel has the wonderful restaurant and food on the roof of the hotel. Travelers highly recommend this hotel as central and walking distance to all the sights.

★Sightseeing destinations
Arkeoloji Muzesi; The reason I want to visit here is a historical museum. The museum was created in the 1890s. It remains one of the world's largest museums with over one million works. There is also an extensive collection of classical sculpture and a model Trojan horse for the kids. I want to see it!
Blue Mosque(Sultan Ahmet Camii); I think blue mosque is one of the famous things in Turkey, so I will surely visit this place sometimes at least one time. According to travelers, on the outside the architecture is amazing and this is phenomenally beautiful and impressive.
Selin; I am interested in the local cuisine in Turkey. Then many travelers recommend Seilin as the place we enjoy the local cuisine. Seilin has many shops and restaurants. I want to taste, buy spice mixes and eat lunch at Selin.

★Travel tips & advice
According to traveler, I should not rent a car to reach Cappadocia from Istanbul. Because it is expensive to rent a car, and gasoline in Turkey is the most expensive in the world. Also, if I visit to Istanbul as a single, I should avoid alleys and refuse to go palace with strangers. But basically Istanbul is very safe for a single woman.
I will go to Selin to buy many accessories and mixed spices. Because many travelers recommend us as the place we should visit to.
The best way to get to the airport is to use a taxi. According to wikitravel, “taxies are an easy and cheap way .” But, “drivers will refuse to start the meter and try to negotiate a fixed prize.”
Then I should ask "how much to go to...?" before getting in to avoid these taxies. If I ask, they tell the accurate price.



10 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go to Turkey. I haven't ever seen such a beautiful architecture like your picture.I like your travel plan.

    返信削除
  2. I want to go there because I have never been to this place and I am interested in some beautiful architecture.

    返信削除
  3. It's beautiful picture.
    I want to go there.

    返信削除
  4. The picture is so beautiful! I think these accessories are pretty too.

    返信削除
  5. The plan is cheap and full of fun! I have never been to Turkey, so I want to go there.I'm interested in the museum and Selin. I would like to know the Turkey history and eat the Turley food.

    返信削除
  6. Beautiful picture!!
    I wanna visit there someday.

    返信削除
  7. I want to go Turkey, too:)
    I'm interested in Blue Mosque.
    If you have any time, you'd better go Hagia Sophia. The outside isn't better than Blue Mosque, but it is said that the inside is very beautiful. So I think it is worth there going.

    返信削除
  8. It's a beautiful picture!!
    I have never been to Islamic country.
    So I want to go there.

    返信削除
  9. Great plan! I have been there about ten years ago. I could see a lot of historical places. Have fun!

    返信削除
  10. Nice plan and explanation. Your tour is the 2nd most popular!

    S

    返信削除