KOMAYU's blog

2010年7月6日火曜日

The Tanabata festival

Last Suterday, I went to the Tanabata festival in Hiratsuka with my friends. There was a very crowd and were so many kinds of vendor's carts. I was interested in decorations of Tanabata. Its colors were light pink, green, blue and yellow. I thought it's like a big jelly fish.

I really wanted to go there with a yukata. But I have a yukata in my parental home, Shizuoka. So I didn't have enough time to bring it from Shizuoka to Yokohama.

Next, I will surely wear yukata on some festival with my friends. However, I can't wear a yukata by myself now. I want to wear a yukata by myself until next festival.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I was glad to see you! The tanabata festival is famous! Next, let's go to a festival with yukata wearing.

    返信削除
  2. I want to go to tanabata festibal wearing yukata!

    返信削除
  3. Tanabata festival!
    I wanted to go there.
    But I had parttime job,So I couldn't go there.

    返信削除
  4. Let's go Tanabata festival next year again!!
    Of course, I will surely wear Yukata too.

    Shiori Suzuki

    返信削除
  5. I planned to go to this festival with my friends but we drop it. Maybe I'll go next year.

    返信削除