KOMAYU's blog

2010年7月19日月曜日

Shaved ice

I returned my hometown on last weekend. My family had a barbecue in my house's yard with many friends on last Sunday. It's sunny and very hot day. So, I drunk a lot and ate four cups of shaved ice. I ate shaved ice in four different flavors. First, I ate it with honey. I found this flavor is very delicious with my friends a few days ago. Second, with powder of tea and condensed milk. It's delicious, but was a little bitter. Because I put powder of tea too much. If you try this flavor, I reccomend to put a smaller quaitity of tea powder and a larger quantity of condensed milk. Next, I ate shaved ice with an undeluted solution of Calpis. It's excellent for me without making complains. Finally, with shochu. If you are permitted and like drinkining, you should try it. It's great to be eaten on a hot day.

Let's try these flavors.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿