KOMAYU's blog

2010年7月6日火曜日

A movie about Greece


A country which I want to go is Turky, but there is no video about Turky. So, I found a movie about Greece which is the second country I want to go.

This Greek tavern is based on white color. I like this color because it's simple, cleanliness, and refreshing. Greece is faced on the Mediterranean area. Therefore the sun is lightning, the ocean is blue and the building is white. I think it's perfect! Though I haven't been to Greece, I will take a fancy for scenery and Mediterranean diets. This video is introduced a lamb chop, a cheeze pie, and fresh vegitable salad. The cuisine I will like the most is used seafoods. There is no doubt that the cuisine used seafoods which faced on the Mediterranean is fresh and delicious. If I go to Greece, I will eat the cuisine used seafoods surely.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿